Following the initial national lockdown of 24th March 2020 we have worked hard to follow Government guidelines to ensure a safe working environment and retail experience for both our customers and colleagues alike.
Our Aftersales and Sales facilities are fully operational and but with recent changes and enhancement to Government guidelines our operations look and feel different with the new Covid Secure processes we have introduced.
All customers are required to wear face coverings when visiting Trust Group locations, our colleagues will manage your time onsite suitably distanced and working from behind perspex screens. Where colleagues have to move into general areas of showroom or service departments they will wear suitable face coverings also. These enhanced measures form our Contact Reassurance Strategy and will help provide a safe environment for both our colleagues and customers to manage normal business activities on a daily basis.
Contact Reassurance Strategy:
- Hand Sanitiser at every entrance and desk
- Protective gloves for colleagues and customers (optional)
- Face Masks for customers
- Face Masks for colleagues
- Directional signage highlighting social distancing measures
- Desk screens at all customer/colleague contact points
- Enhanced ‘rolling cleaning’ programme for all high traffic areas and contact points
- Contactless payment where possible – no cash payments
- Enhanced cleaning of vehicles (customers, Courtesy Cars, demonstrators etc)
- Anti – Bacterial wipes for door handles, interior contact points
- Steering wheel covers
- Seat Covers
- Offsite vehicle Handover of new / used sold vehicles
- Revised ‘unaccompanied’ test drive process