Like all businesses within the UK, we are closely monitoring the impact that the Coronavirus pandemic is having on our colleagues, customers and business partners. Following Government confirmation of a further national lockdown with effect from Thursday 5th, November 2020 Trust Group UK will be required to close all Car Showrooms. We will continue to operate our Online Reservation process and manage vehicle sales, both for new and used vehicles through our 'Click and Collect' facility.
Our Aftersales operations will continue to remain open and are available to help manage all ongoing service, MOT and repair requirements. Our Call Centre operation will continue to take and manage customer bookings as normal. You can contact our Call Centre team to make your Service Booking.
At Trust Group UK. we are following the Government guidelines to ensure we can continue to operate in a Covid-Secure environment. We have reconfigured our showroom and customer areas allowing for clearly marked visual indicators to define the correct level of social distancing when onsite. Our Contact Reassurance strategy will help manage customer and colleague interaction at all times and deliver an enhanced level of protection and hygiene across the business. See below for more details on our contact reassurance strategy:
Contact Reassurance Strategy
- Hand Sanitiser at all the entrances and every desk
- Protective gloves for colleagues and customers (optional)
- Face Masks for customers (mandatory)
- Face Masks for colleagues while in ‘open’ areas (mandatory)
- Directional signage highlighting social distancing measures
- Desk screens at all customer/colleague contact points
- Enhanced ‘rolling cleaning’ programme for all high traffic areas and contact points
- Contactless payment where possible – no cash payments
- Protective sanitisation of customer vehicles (by reception/technicians)
- Anti – Bacterial wipes for door handles, interior contact points
- Steering wheel covers
- Seat Covers