From £0 advance paymentEnquire about this offer
The SKODA Fabia is the perfect car for those looking to make a statement. The Fabia marks the next step in the development of SKODA’s design language. Fusing crystalline shapes, sharp lines and expressive practicality, the SKODA Fabia maintains SKODA’s rich history of building design-orientated racing cars.
The Fabia was voted best small car of the year by WhatCar.
|Model||Trim||Engine||PS||Transmission||Fuel Type||DLA/PIP/AFIP AP £|
|Fabia||Colour Edition||1.0 TSI||95||Man||Petrol||0|
|Fabia||Monte Carlo||1.0 TSI||95||Man||Petrol||0|
|Fabia||SE L||1.0 TSI||95||Man||Petrol||0|
If you receive the Higher Rate Mobility Component of the Disability Living Allowance you’re eligible to join the Motability Scheme.
- A brand new car every three years
- Insurance, servicing and maintenance
- Full breakdown assistance
- Annual tax disc sent to you in the post
- Replacement tyres
- Windscreen repair or replacement
- Many adaptations at no extra cost
- Two named drivers for your car
To arrange a test drive or for more information please contact one of our Trained Motability Specialists below.
- When contacting our Wolverhampton site please ask for Asfand Khan
- When contacting our Stourbridge ask for Richard Mann, Emma Cooper, Damian Hannigan or Nick Hastings.
- When contacting our Redditch site please ask for Nicola Welford or Jon Deakin
To qualify for this offer you must be in receipt of the Higher Rate Mobility Component of Disability Living Allowance, War Pensioners’ Mobility Supplement, Enhanced Rate Mobility Component of Personal Independence Payment or Armed Forces Independence Payment (AFIP). Prices and specifications are accurate at the time of publication. Offers may be varied or withdrawn at any time and are not available in conjunction with any other offer. Participating retailers only. Subject to availability. Valid for applications to Motability from 1 July 2019 to 30 September 2019.
ŠKODA UK may change RRPs at any time (this includes where there are government changes in regulation and/or legislation). There may be a delay to any RRP displaying correctly on our materials. Always obtain prices from your chosen ŠKODA retailer.