Is Your Engine Safe?Enquire about this offer
Benefits of having my cambelt changed
1. Peace of mind knowing excessive wear to your engine and the risk of snapping of the belt have been minimised and that your engine life is prolonged
2. Special offer price with our Fixed Price Servicing for Volkswagens 3-10 years old, up to and including 2.0-litre engines
3. We give 2-year parts and labour warranty on Volkswagen parts fitted after the manufacturer's warranty has expired.
Why does my cambelt need to be changed?
The cambelt is one of the hardest working parts in your engine, driving major parts of the engine and keeping everything synchronised. Changing it prevents snaps, cracks and tears which in turn minimises the risk of major engine damage.
What happens if it's not changed?
The belt can go slack, making it snap or jump. This can cause severe damage to the engine. Your car will break down and could be very expensive to repair.
What do we do?
We strip down the relevant parts of the engine and renew the cambelt and cambelt tensioner. Then we reassemble the engine and road test your car.
How often does it need to be changed?
About every 4 or 5 years or sooner for high mileage, check your owners manual for your specific vehicle as different engines vary or contact us for details.
How much does it cost?
There are multiple costs depending on the severity of damage to the Cambelt.
- Cambelt & Tensioner from £429
- Cambelt, Tensioner & Water Pump from £529